Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sci Fi Convention Pictures

I'm not to sure what this is but it looks good for sci fi convention

Rule 5 for my son, find a chick with a holster.

My son said she is a writer. He enjoyed talking to her.

University of Texas Graduate?

What happens when you cross Hogan's Heroes and the Invisible Man. It is too bad she didn't dress up crossing Bavarian bar maid and the mummy to keep the theme

It isn't a Sci Fi convention unless R2D2 makes an appearance.

My son knows I love seeing men in Kilts. Mister, standing next to a corset is asking for jokes.


Gosh, enlarge to life size has me seeing Wally World's happy face.








8 comments:

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Thanks for posting the pics Supi. I love Sci-Fi but could never bring myself to where a costume and attend a convention, DVD's are just right for me.

Please express my thanks to your son as well for the pic's and I hope he had a good time.

Supi said...

@Christopher - You are welcome. You can attend a convention wearing regular clothes. My son had a good time and I will tell him thanks for you.

Teresa said...

I enjoy watching a bit of Sci-Fi, Supi. Thanks for posting the pics.

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

p.s., I probably do not need to mention this but I am very partial to the Wally World pic considering my avatar,,,lol

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

p.p.s., I assume from the pictures that your son returned the camera in fine shape!

Supi said...

@Teresa - Sci Fi is an enjoyable genre.

@Christoper - Your avatar is cute. I was surprised he returned my camera so soon.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Oh forgive these people for they know not what they do ... I think.

JihadGene said...

I want to party with these people, LOOONG time!!! ROR