Thursday, February 17, 2011

Who was that? Oh That's family. They walk among you.



 The other day my son went to Big D. On his way back he decided to visit his Aunt and Uncle for an hour or so before heading back home. I asked him how they are. Well, aunt was in the hospital in the December. Oh. Did you get to see your Uncle? My son said he saw him on his way out.

I called up Auntie for find out the scoop. Then I mentioned my son said he got to see his uncle briefly. A little giggle happen. Yeah, when uncle walked inside, auntie asked if he saw his nephew. Uncle said, "That was nephew? I thought that was a physical therapist".

11 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

"Who Are You?" ooh ooh, ooh ooh !

stopsign said...

LOL, That's funny Supi,But I can see that happening in my family too.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

And she's 5'-11" ... hubba hubba

stopsign said...

@Odie, lol~ I still think I would have made a good wonder woman...I just don't understand why they didn't call me. :)

Supi said...

@Odie - You think hubba, hubba, I think wow, she can reach the high shelves without a step stool.

@Stopsign - It sounds like you have a fun family too.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Hubba, hubba or Wow reaching shelves ... what ever. What this adds up to is us using your pages for silliness.

Supi said...

@ Odie - Carry on!

Amusing Bunni said...

That's funny! I like CSI, except when they show the icky parts of dissecting bodies and stuff.
Have a fun weekend, Supi.

Supi said...

Bunni - You have a fun weekend too

Teresa said...

LOL! I don't watch CSI that often but I do watch CSI: New York to see the patriot Gary Sinise acting. I do like the theme song for CSI.

Supi said...

Teresa - Gary Sinise does wonderful work off camera.