Monday, February 21, 2011

Mrs. O at Kelly Liken Restaurant news little missing info....

Do you know what kind of meat Mrs. O ate? It's the other red meat. It's Bison! Bison is delicious. I am very fond of Bison. Much to my husband's horror I serve it more often than he would like. Why are people omitting from the story it is bison? Are they trying to get us to believe she ate pork!


This is a quick quote from Kelly Liken's menu describing the rib dinner.
"Ancho Chili Braised Bison Short Rib
wilted Tuscan kale, hominy and wild mushroom sauté, braising liquor"

You can look over Vail Colorado Kelly Liken's Restaurant menu here.

This is one restaurant I would definitely have a hard time trying to decide what to order and pray the menu doesn't have prices printed on it so I could order without sticker shock! Sticker shock can happen when the bill arrives. Outside of having no desire to visit Vail, Co, it doesn't look like I will be eating there.

3 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

Hmmm, that is interesting, Supi. That they would leave that important fact out, I did not see it in any of the stories.

I would say she won't eat cow because she doesn't want to cannibalize her own species, but that would be a cheap shot....ha ha.

Supi said...

Bunni - It is interesting.

Supi said...

Odie- I saw the media is lambasting Rush about his comment. I am positive Mrs. O is thrilled her butt made the headline.